> Email: Nasbristolbranch@nas.org.uk
> Join Our Parent / Carer Group:
> Follow us on Social Media
Until everyone understands
Can you help us with the NAS Bristol 2016 Easter Egg Hunt?
We are appealing for donations of:
- Small packs of sweets *
- Small packs of biscuits **
- Small toys / party favours (small cars, games, lego mini figures for children unable to have sweet treats)
- Raffle prizes
- Cakes for a small cake sale.
* sweets can be chocolate (fun sized bars / packs, small foil wrapped eggs / chocolates) or jelly sweets
such as Haribo. All sweets must be individually wrapped or in packets, no loose pick n mix sweets can be used for hygiene reasons)
** Biscuits must again be pre wrapped and in indiviual packets / lunch box style packets.
Any donations can be left at our drop-off point:
South Bristol Sports Centre,
West Town Lane,
Ensure they are clearly labelled for the attention of MICHELLE and NAS Bristol
We also need volunteers for the day to cover a range of roles to help the event run smoothly.
We will need extra help to:
1. Set up before the event
2. Someone to welcome guests, sign them in and get them to fill necessary paperwork as well as sign them out and present them with goody bag upon leaving the event.
3. Several people to help hide the plastic eggs, this role will need to be rotated among volunteers so children dont know who is hiding the eggs.
4. Someone to sell raffle tickets / call out winning tickets.
5. People to man the craft tables to help children and keep things flowing.
6. Lots of people to help tidy up at the end of the event and ensure our beautiful venue is left as we found it.
Email us at: Nasbristolbranch@nas.org.uk if you can help.
Message us on our Facebook Page: National Autistic Society Bristol Branch