> Email: Nasbristolbranch@nas.org.uk
> Join Our Parent / Carer Group:
> Follow us on Social Media
Until everyone understands
You can support NAS Bristol Branch by shopping online!
When you shop online from selected retailers, a small donation will be made to the branch.
It's quick and easy to sign up and costs you nothing.
1) Register with Easy Fundraising
2) Select National Autistic Society Bristol as your chosen charity
3) Download the tool bar, this will pop up whenever you are shopping on a site which supports Easy Fundraising
4) Shop as you normally would, remembering to click on the 'shop through Easy Fundraising' link as it pops up
5) Share with all of your friends and family who may shop online - every penny makes a difference!
How it works
Easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way to raise money for charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes just by shopping online. You don’t pay anything extra. So far we’ve raised over £9 million for causes throughout the UK.
1. Start at easyfundraising
Let's say you want to buy a pair of shoes from John Lewis. Instead of going to johnlewis.com directly, you first go to easyfundraising.org.uk.
2. Make a purchase
From the easyfundraising website, click through to John Lewis to make your purchase. This tells John Lewis you came from easyfundraising. The price of the shoes is exactly the same.
3. Get a donation
After you buy your shoes, John Lewis will give you a cash reward that you can turn into a donation for your good cause. easyfundraising collect this and send it on at no extra cost.
4. Get the easyfundraising Donation Reminder
You can skip steps 1 and 2 with the easyfundraising Donation Reminder. Just click the reminder when you shop to receive any eligible donations. You’ll never forget a free donation again!
Raise funds by shopping online with all these big name retailers and many others!
To date over
£300 has been
raised for NAS